Equipment Operators and Truck DriversVeris Environmental
Veris Environmental is now hiring! Multiple positions available for Equipment Operators and Truck Drivers with Class A CDL.
Heavy Equipment Operator Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate various pieces of large equipment in accordance with company procedures and safety regulations
• Ensure proper operation of equipment by performing regular checks on their functionality
• Document regular maintenance checks to maintain adequate records of equipment performance
• Provide preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is safe and operating properly
• Regularly clean equipment to preserve its quality and functionality
• Perform minor repairs on equipment issues
• Report needs for larger repairs to the appropriate parties
• Abide by all local, state, and federal regulations, as well as all company safety procedures
• Commit to the overall safety of the work environment by always taking extra precautions to work with the utmost care and consideration
• Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
• Follow routes and time schedule
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
• Collect payments
• Inform customers about new products and services
• Complete logs and reports
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
Competitive wages with full benefit package.
We have late model and new equipment.
Now Offering A $2500 Sign-On Bonus