Regional Class A CDL Truck DriversW.W. Transport, Inc
We have an immediate opening for Regional Class A CDL Truck Drivers to haul bulk food grade flour. Out 1-4 days at a time. Average $1000-1400 gross, weekly.
Benefits: Health, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, AFLAC, 401K with company match, Vacation/holiday/years of service bonus pay. Flex Plan. $1,000.00 Safety incentive pay. Quarterly performance bonus, drivers can earn up to $600 per quarter. We also have a passenger program, PrePass+ and DriveWzze Scale Bypass. Must have a Class A CDL License and good driving record. Join the leaders in specialized freight today.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations