Shag DriverWells Enterprises, Inc.
$22.54 - $23.34
Responsible for the safe and efficient transport of empty and loaded dry vans, refrigerated trailers, and tankers within the city limits of Le Mars, IA to support the Wells Enterprises production plan.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain all DOT Federal and State qualifications and regulations while moving transport equipment between production facilities and/or third party warehouses.
- Ensure shag truck and trailers are kept in safe working order by conducting required pre-trip inspections and washing the shag truck and trailers as needed.
- Responsible for the safety and security of company equipment as well as all ingredient and packaging raw materials loaded on this equipment to support the production plan.
- Communicates with third party warehouse personnel and Wells Enterprises warehouse/plant personnel to indicate when/where trailers are located.
- Records all trailer movements.
- Records all shag truck and trailer mileage on a scheduled basis.
- On occasion, serves as backup to Tanker Driver position when needed.
- High school diploma. Must hold or be able to acquire a Class A CDL (Commercial Driver License) with Airbreak, Tanker Endorsement and Hazmat Endorsement within 90 days of employment.
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer safe driving experience.
- Knowledge of DOT Regulations.
Plus Night Shift Premium on all positions!
Bonuses, Benefits, free Shuttle, 401K and More!
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis