Class A CDL DriversWest Industries
West Industries currently taking applications for: Class A CDL Drivers to drive Lowboy, End Dump, Belly Dump, Cement Trucks. Full Time Position. Competitive Pay based on experience.
- CDL License
- Good/Clean Driving Record
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Stable long term employment
- Paid Vacation
General requirements for all open positions:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation in order to
- Report to work in a timely manner.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be able to communicate, understand and follow directions as required.
- Have the necessary tools/equipment as appropriate. We offer a company provided tool program for most tools.
- Able to present and promote yourselves and the company in a professional, courteous and competent manner.
West Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Lets build something together!
We are a fully equipped excavation company, with three full crews and a fleet of equipment including Scrapers, Excavators, Graders and Compaction Equipment. In addition to this we are also a Vertically Integrated Construction Company with the capability of providing our own Select Fill, Topsoil and Flexible Base materials.
We use Leica Machine Grade Control. Robotic Total Station is used for tight elevation tolerances including Base Work. GPS is used on all projects for finishing of Building slabs and Contour grading of Site Work.
Our capability’s are:
- Mass Excavation
- Site Cut/ Fill
- Import Fill
- Flexible Base for Paving Sections