Truck Driver / Warehouse WorkerWest Texas Food Bank
Truck Driver / Warehouse Worker
To transport foods and materials within the service area for the West Texas Food Bank Inspect product donations. Load/off load products using a fork lift.
• 1 year professional truck driving experience.
• Class C License/Current Department of Motor Vehicle printout with no moving violations.
• Carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Work inside freezers/coolers.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Forklift certified or willing to be trained.
West Texas Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. West Texas Food Bank will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.