DriverWest Texas Opportunities, Inc.
Odessa, TX Full time
Posted on March 1, 2018
West Texas Opportunities, Inc., (WTO) taking applications for driver for Public Transportation in Odessa.
Details and Requirements:
- Benefits include company-paid medical, dental & life insurance, retirement plan.
- 16 paid holidays
- 12 Annual Leave & 12 Sick Leave days per year.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have good driving record
- Be well-organized, dependable, attend work as scheduled
- Have Texas Class C driver license in good standing
- Applicant must obtain a Medical Examiners Certificate at WTO expense, before hiring & kept current thereafter, at company expense.
- Ability to speak both English & Spanish preferred.
- Driver must successfully complete CPR/first aid training within 60 days of employment.
- Pre-employment substance abuse testing required.
- Criminal background check.
West Texas Opportunities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.