Mixer Truck DriversWestern Slope Concrete
Mixer Truck Drivers
Western Slope Concrete dba Casey Concrete is accepting applications for Mixer Truck Drivers Carbondale and Dotsero locations. A current CDL is required.
Competitive wages and benefit package is offered.
Pre-employment drug testing is required.
- Drives truck equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites: Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and starts mixer.
- Drives truck to location for unloading.
- Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
- Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck, using water hose and hoe.
- May spray surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.