DriverWeston Public Schools
Licensed bus drivers needed to safely transport students to and from their homes, athletic events, and field trips. We are looking for a diverse pool of applicants who are inspired by our mission to educate, equip, and inspire all students to achieve their full potential and enrich their community.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- $26.26 per hour
- Eligible for overtime pay at the rate of one and one-half times the hourly rate for working over eight hours in one day, 40 hours in one week, weekends, and holidays
- Health Insurance (Town contributes 85% of the premium cost for HMO type plans, and 83% for PPO and POS type plans)
- Dental Insurance Pension (Middlesex County Retirement System)
- Paid Holidays and vacation time
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- The Town covers the cost of license fees and medical tests .
- Must have CDL and School Bus Drivers Certificate w/S endorsement.
- 2 references required.
Weston is Committed to Diversity in its Workforce
Weston Public School Department is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Weston Public School Department prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Weston Public School Department conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.