We’re seeking an experienced Fleet and Facilities parts room Storekeeper for our warehouse operation.
Salary range $25.50 to $31.88 (2021 rates) with excellent benefits. Background check performed.
Purchases, records and dispenses parts, equipment and supplies to Fleet maintenance and other WTA employees. Maintains automated inventory records and other documents related to inventory and materiel control. Performs periodic cycle-count inventories.
May be assigned handling the day-to-day operations of the battery shop, recycling and surplus programs, the processing of repair parts warranties and/or administrative processing of work orders.
This position requires effective and cooperative working relationships with other departments and the ability to resolve conflicts and deal effectively throughout the organization to achieve WTA goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree or equivalent, required
- At least three years of experience in an automotive, industrial, bus, or truck parts department is required.
- Parts room experience in a maintenance environment, or in a position with similar duties as described in this job description preferred.
- A minimum of one-year experience with computerized inventory, equipment, and work order systems required.
- A combination of other equivalent experience and education will be considered.
Closes Sunday Jan. 16, at 9:00 pm
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women & Minorities Encouraged to Apply