The Driver, CDL is responsible for driving a truck of more than 3 tons to deliver, relocate and pick up units from job sites. Performs set ups, knock downs, installs VAPS and maintains service and safety of units during transportation. The Driver, CDL is expected to fully comply with all Williams Scotsman policies and relevant laws and regulations. Success in this role will be dependent on the ability to make time sensitive deliveries and installs and providing professional customer service.
Job Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good communications skills are required for dealing with customers, sales people, contractors, shop personnel and William Scotsman employees at various branch locations.
- Previous commercial driving experience hauling wide loads preferred.
- A current valid CDL License and a good driving record are required.
- Experience with set-up and knock down is preferred.
- An up to date DOT and a Physical Card are required.
- Complete driver certification from previous employer experience is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org