Delivery DriverYahnis Company
The Yahnis Company, one of the largest wholesale beverage distributors in SC, is seeking a Full Time Delivery Driver for Local Accounts.
Position requires Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL), driving experience and good 10 year driving record. High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Ability to move heavy product. Competitive pay healthcare benefits, 401 (k) and much more.
Must be at least 21 years old.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delivery Driver Job Duties:
• Assist in loading and unloading vehicle with items to be delivered
• Ensure that items are properly stacked and secured inside the delivery vehicle
• Take delivery instructions from supervisors
• Chart out appropriate route for delivery on the map or GPS
• Maintain proper knowledge of loaded items
• Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
• Drive vehicle to the point of delivery by using the best possible route
• Make sure that speed limits are adhered to in order to ward off possible misadventures
• Ensure that the vehicle’s paperwork is in order
• Assist in unloading items off the vehicle in a safe manner
• Ensure that delivery receipts are signed
• Collect payments for deliveries made and tend change
• Fill in pertinent information such as mileage and delivery time in company provided log books
• Check vehicle for possible wear and tear
• Ensure that both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on the vehicle
• Change vehicle fluids on a regular basis
• Clean vehicle from the inside and the outside
• Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
• Ensure that the delivery schedule is followed
• Handle invoice discrepancies by informing superiors of problems and complaints