Taxi & Ride Share Drivers
Responsible for operating a vehicle and driving passengers to and from their destinations. Greets passengers, ascertains destination, watches for traffic signals, waits for passengers to take them to their next destination.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Drive people from one place to another in a taxi cab.
- Figure out where passengers are going.
- Ask for directions or determine directions on GPS.
- Use knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic.
- Pay tolls.
- Vacuum and clean interior of the cab.
- Turn on and off the meter.
- Pick up and throw away debris from passengers.
- Take payments.
- Pick up people at their request.
- Make change and issue receipts.
- Determine fares based on distance, number of passengers, or times.
- Answer requests to receive vehicle assignments.
- Take passengers to the airport or pick them up.
- Help passengers get in and out of the car
Yellow Cab-Brockton. Our family-owned business has provided taxi services and corporate transportation since the 1950s. We also offer food delivery and auto repairs as well.